Jarvis Street Streetscape Improvement Environmental Assessment - Public Open House March 19
The City of Toronto has started a Class Environmental Assessment (EA) to study and develop streetscape improvement plans and traffic lane modifications along the Jarvis Street corridor from Bloor Street East to Queen Street East. The study will be an opportunity for the public to provide input into a design concept for Jarvis Street that will:
- Meet the aesthetic and historic objectives of the area
- Improve the streetscaping features
The first Jarvis Streetscape Open House will be held this week.
- Date: Wednesday, March 19
- Time: 6:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m., Presentation at 7:00 p.m.
- Location: Canada's National Ballet School, 400 Jarvis Street, Town Square
To read the Spacing Toronto post click here
For more information visit the project web site by clicking here